Your initial consultation will require some preparation on your part. You will need to bring:
1. Health insurance card with your policy number and name of policy-holder (spouse or other family member whose name is on the insurance policy), and policy-holder's social security number. Bring this card to each appointment, in case we have a question about billing.
2. Driver’s License or an official photo I.D.
3. Employer's name, address and phone number, if you are covered under your employer's insurance program.
4. Referral authorization letter, if you are in an HMO or PPO.
5. Medicare card, your date of retirement and your spouse's date of retirement.
6. Referring physician's name, address and phone number.
7. List of medications you currently take, including over-the-counter medication.
8. Patient Initial Consultation form.
9. Prior x-ray or imaging studies (this includes films, CDs and the reports